quickly achieve and sustain your company’s full potential.
- Strategic planning – working with you to create a road-map for your business by establishing priorities and allocating resources to improve business performance.
Financial planning – is a continuous process of directing and allocating financial resources of the business to meet your strategic goals.
- Performance management – Identifying the key initiatives that will make the competitive difference! A comprehensive review to identify the right issues, revealing opportunities for improvement as often as you need.
- Financial Control – Have one of our experienced team member’s financial accounting, compliance reporting and budget preparation skills protect and help grow your business.
General accounting services
maintain the value you have created in your business
- Payroll Services – Focus your time on what you should really be doing! Our team will prepare and pay wages for your business then file the returns with IRD on your behalf. We can assist you in setting up your own systems if you wish.
- GST Returns – We can either prepare your GST returns for you or we can show you how to prepare these in the easiest method available to you.
- Tax compliance and Annual accounts
- Financial reporting – We ensure your financial statements are in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Practice in New Zealand (NZ GAAP) and that International Financial Reporting Standards (NZIFRS) are applied.
- We’ll provide taxation advice and ensure you meet statutory requirements. We look after filing your tax returns, checking Inland Revenue Department assessments and sending you reminder notices advising you of amounts to be paid when taxation payments are due. We liaise with Inland Revenue Department on your behalf whenever required.
- We can file on your behalf all company returns with the Companies Office. We can prepare Shareholders and Directors minutes and hold and maintain the Company statutory records.
- Succession Planning – Working with you, your family and your solicitor, we will preserve the wealth you’ve created and protect the future success of your business through the many options available to us.
- Information Technology – Information technology should improve business results. We look at IT issues in the broader context of your business. We provide an objective, independent perspective to help companies realize the full potential of their IT resources. We have developed strong relationships with all of the leading accounting and payroll solution providers.